Your home is where your heart lies. The environment of our house affects our health and well-being; and plays a key role in our overall lifestyle. A truly beautiful home is one where everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Hence, the idea of personalization of our home décor has increased through the years as more people recognize the need to customize their homes.
The right home décor can lift one emotionally and can improve our moods. Post pandemic, our homes are accommodating multiple facets of our loves- work, rest and play, accentuating the need to create a living space which can blend these elements into one. One great way to do this is to stay in touch with nature, enabling your environment to be happy and calm. You can easily buy indoor plants to bring that greenery inside your home.
Why keep indoor plants in your home?
- They purify the air and absorbing toxins in the environment
- They have a soothing aura and improve your mental well being
- They boost your mood and improve concentration and productivity
- They add color and liveliness to your home
- Plants reduce stress and have a therapeutic effect on the residents
Home décor ideas using plants
Dressing up the dining table-
Hanging by the windows-
Indoor garden look-
The gateway to heaven-
The cabinet look-
Sidekick to the sofa-
Easily available indoor plants online
Here are some easy to manage and buy indoor plants you can add to brighten up your home.
- Philodendron - adaptable indoor plant, fit for high shelves
- Peace lily - visually attractive and cleansing, great for living rooms
- ZZ plant - dry tolerant, symbol of friendship and prosperity
- Snake plant - evergreen and air purifying, fit for bedrooms
- Money plant -icon of prosperity, can be hung or used to cover grills