What are Money Plants?
Money Plant, or Devil’s Ivy, is the common name of plants in the Epipremnum, Pothos, and Scindapsus genera. We grow almost all the 5 varieties of Money Plants available anywhere in the world – Green Money Plant and its variegated cousin (Epipremnum Aureum aka “Gold King”), Golden Money Plant (Scindapsus Neon), N’Joy Money Plant (Scindapsus ‘N’Joy’), Marble Money Plant (Epipremnum Auream ‘Marble Queen), and the Satin Pothos (Scindapsus Pictus ‘Silver’). Buy money plants online to learn with your own hands.
What are the Benefits and Importance of Money Plants?
- Air Purifiers - Money Plants are the top NASA-approved air purifying plants that remove indoor Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) like formaldehyde, benzene, and other air toxins.
- Low Maintenance – Pothos is one of the easiest to grow plants, that can keep indoors without sunlight and much care.
- Versatile – Money Plants are easy to grow in both soil and water depending on your preference. Hang them from a basket, or train them along with a moss stick, they’re equally happy.
- Best Plant for Green Gifting – Ideal as a plant gift given in the hopes of bringing prosperity to the receiver.
- Pro-Tip – Our customers tell us that receiving money plants as gifts and not buying them is the key to bring its good luck. Time to ask your friends to buy you a money plant!
- Easy to propagate – Each node of the money plant vine sprouts roots and makes for easy propagation through leaf cuttings.
Top 5 Money Plants Online -
These are the different types of Money Plants we grow.
Green Money Plant
Golden Money Plant
N’Joy Money Plant
Marble Queen Plant
Satin Money Plant
Why Buy Money Plants Online in India from Root Bridges?
At Root Bridges we want you to feel safe to buy money plants online. That’s why we offer the lowest online prices, free delivery on orders above Rs. 500, fast shipping, a free 7-day replacement policy, and detailed care instructions on our website. All our plant pictures are actual photos taken by us. We also offer high-quality bio-organic nutrients, pest prevention liquids, gardening tools, growth media, watering cans, and other accessories.
FAQs on Money Plants
Do money plants bring good luck?
According to an old Chinese tale, gifting or receiving money plants as a gift brings prosperity and abundance to the receiver. While we can’t vouch for that, we can assure you that they will grow profusely.
How to propagate Money Plants?
Each leaf of a money plant is capable of growing roots which makes it very easy to propagate. Take a long vine of the mother plant and take cuttings of leaves at each intersection node with the main vine. Plant these leaves in either potting soil or water and watch them easily take root in a couple of weeks.
What are the types of Money plants?
Already listed above.
Why buy a money plant?
Money plants are very easy to grow and also propagate and very suitable for beginners. Further, they are some of the best indoor air purifiers and remove toxins like volatile organic compounds.