What are Aglaonema Plants?
One of the easiest to grow houseplants, Aglaonema or the Chinese evergreen, has spectacular bright coloured foliage that looks like it's a part of your home. Its stylish leaves look gorgeous on desks or tabletops, as well as coffee tables and side tables in dens, living rooms, and bedrooms.
The striking silver and white in the foliage make it a great decorative plant to add to your home and it's good for you too!
What choose Root Bridges for buying Aglaonema plants online?
At Root Bridges, we want you to feel safe to buy Aglonemas online. That's why we offer the lowest online prices, free delivery on orders above Rs. 500, fast shipping, a free 7-day replacement policy, and detailed care instructions on our website. All our plant pictures are actual photos taken by us. We also offer high-quality bio-organic nutrients, pest prevention liquids, gardening tools, growth media, watering cans, and other accessories.
What are the Benefits and Importance of Aglaonema?
- Air Purifiers - Chinese Evergreens are top NASA-approved air purifying plants that remove indoor Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) like formaldehyde, benzene, and other air toxins. As per the experts, pure air will help in reducing headaches, irritation to the eyes, nose, mouth, and throat, increase heart rate, dizziness etc. So this plant turns out to be great for curing all these problems.
- Beautiful Foliage – Multi-coloured dual-tone leaves with rare shades not found in most online plants.
- Versatile – Aglaonemas are easy to grow in various locations and media and don't need too much sunlight making them ideal for urban homes.
- Best Plant for Green Gifting – Ideal as a plant gift given in the hopes of bringing health to the receiver.
- Brightens your space- This will help in brightening your space if you have a boring interior. These dark colour leaves will add a pop of colour and make the place look amazing. As these are indoor plants, you can set them in any corner of your hall, office, room, living area etc.
- Low maintenance plant- This plant will not incur much costs, which means it will not require much money on its maintenance. Plus, it will make your place look elegant and breathable.
Top 5 AglaonemaOnline -
These are the different types of Aglaonema we grow that can buy online.
Aglaonema Pink Beauty
Snow White Aglaonema
Aglaonema Red Sun
FAQs on Aglaonema Plants:
How many types are available in Aglaonema plants online?
Aglaonema modestum, Aglaonema nitidum, Aglaonema widuri, ‘Red Peacock’, Aglaonema ‘Cutlass’, Aglaonema ‘Emerald Bay’, Aglaonema ‘Harlequin’, Aglaonema ‘Silver Queen’, Aglaonema ‘Silver King’, Aglaonema ‘Suzy’ and Aglaonema ‘Red Gold’.
How much light is required by Aglaonema plants?
The dark varieties of aglaonema do not require much sunlight, whereas the light-coloured plants require indirect bright sunlight. Also, the aglaonema is suitable for cold conditions as well. Make sure they should never be placed at the temperature where it drops below 60 degrees F.How to grow Aglaonemas?
Light – Keep them in a bright semi-shade spot with ample light but protected from strong sunlight.
Water – Keep these plants moist but not soaking wet for best results.
Temperature – Aglaonema can't tolerate extremes. Sub 10 and over 35 degrees won't be appreciated.
Feed – These plants don't need very strong fertilization, and any general-purpose food will do.
What to do when aglaonema leaves fold?
This can happen due to over-exposure or excess heat. Try mitigating each of these conditions and wait for your plant to respond.
How to take care of the Aglaonemas plants?
Avoid overwatering them as they just need to be kept moist. Also, avoid this plant from completely drying out. Keep the soil bit moist, and you are good to go. Normally, Aglaonemas will require water more in summer and spring and less in winters. Also, know that if the leaves are turning yellow or the stems are seeing a bit mushy, it means the plant is getting too much water. When the plant is growing, make sure to transfer it to a big new pot so that it may grow properly. This usually happens during spring and summer. Also, avoid smoking near the plant to increase its life.
The aglaonemas can be propagated by seeds or by cutting tips, or by tissue culture in a lab. Also, an easy method is to get algaonemas plants online from Root Bridges. It will naturally propagate from the soil surface. Once you feel that your plant is growing and is getting out from the pot, you can simply shift it to a bigger one. Make sure to pat the plant into the soil while replanting. Also, keep in mind that you need to change the soil after every two years. The soil should have the capacity to hold enough moisture.
Common problems with Aglaonema plants
While taking care, make sure about the condition of the plant. Observe things like dry leaves, drooping leaves, yellow leaves, etc. All these things reflect that the plant is not growing right. They are easy to take care of, so just make sure to focus on these little things to last them long. Also, the best thing is that they do not require much sunlight as they easily survive in indirect sunlight.
Where to buy Cheap Aglaonema plants?
Buy low-cost Aglaonemas at www.rootbridges.com from the safety of your home and get quick delivery.
How are Aglaonemas delivered safely at home?
We have created specialized packaging for our live plants to ensure safe delivery. The soil of each plant is carefully covered carefully and sent in customized boxes with pre-perforated holes for ventilation. Buy cheap Aglaonemas online at the best price from Root Bridges to experience our quality yourself.