What are Philodendron Plants?
The Philodendron genus contains hundreds of species of beautiful foliage plants. Their leaves are typically large, green, and glossy, adding a bit of their native tropical flair to your home. There are two types of philodendrons: vining and non-climbing plants. The vining variety grows several feet, usually requiring some support structure to climb on, such as a trellis or around a basket. Non-climbing types have an upright growth habit and are excellent foliage plants for containers. In general, philodendrons have a fast growth rate. They’re best planted in the spring, but houseplants typically can be started with success at any time of year. They are toxic to pets and humans if ingested.
What are the Benefits and Importance of Philodendrons?
- Air Purifiers - Money Plants are the top NASA-approved air purifying plants that remove indoor Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) like formaldehyde, benzene, and other air toxins.
- Low Maintenance – Pothos is one of the easiest to grow plants, that can keep indoors without sunlight and much care.
- Versatile – Money Plants are easy to grow in both soil and water depending on your preference. Hang them from a basket, or train them along with a moss stick, they’re equally happy.
- Best Plant for Green Gifting – Ideal as a plant gift given in the hopes of bringing prosperity to the receiver.
- Pro-Tip – Our customers tell us that receiving money plants as gifts and not buying them is the key to bring its good luck. Time to ask your friends to buy you a money plant!
- Easy to propagate – Each node of the money plant vine sprouts roots and makes for easy propagation through leaf cuttings.
Top 5 Philodendrons Online -
We grow a wide variety of Philodendrons in our nursery. Our top 5 recommended types Philodendrons are -
Why Buy Philodendrons Online in India from Root Bridges?
At Root Bridges we want you to feel safe to buy money plants online. That’s why we offer the lowest online prices, free delivery on orders above Rs. 500, fast shipping, a free 7-day replacement policy, and detailed care instructions on our website. All our plant pictures are actual photos taken by us. We also offer high-quality bio-organic nutrients, pest prevention liquids, gardening tools, growth media, watering cans, and other accessories.
FAQs on Philodendron Plants
Do philodendrons bring good luck?
Philodendrons are close cousins of the money plant. According to an old Chinese tale, gifting or receiving money plants as a gift brings prosperity and abundance to the receiver. While we can’t vouch for that, we can assure you that they will grow profusely.
How to propagate philodendrons?
Each leaf of a philodendron is capable of growing roots which makes it very easy to propagate. Take a long vine of the mother plant and take cuttings of leaves at each intersection node with the main vine. Plant these leaves in either potting soil or water and watch them easily take root in a couple of weeks.
Why buy a Philodendron plant?
Philodendrons are very easy to grow and also propagate and very suitable for beginners. Further, they are some of the best indoor air purifiers and remove toxins like volatile organic compounds.
How money plants are delivered safely at home?
We have created specialized packaging for our live plants to ensure safe delivery. The soil of each plant is carefully covered carefully and sent in customized boxes with pre-perforated holes for ventilation. Buy cheap money plants online at the best price from Root Bridges to experience our quality yourself.