Gift O Garden, IndoLife’s Gardening Kit, is a user friendly Gardening kit , which will add fun to your life along with a sense of responsibility to raise plants from seeds to flowers.
1) Put on your Gardening Gloves
2) Soak the 2 Cocopeat Coins in a cup of water each , for about30sec-1 min till the coins expand fully.
3) Mix each of the expanded coco peat with 150 -200 gm of Maximus Soil mix (Please refer to the MFG & EXP Date on the pack and application method in the product instruction leaflet).
4) Fill the above mixture in the 2 Coir Pots provided, up to the neck.
5) Now take the 2 seed balls and place them 2 cm deep in the growing medium for each pot.
6) Add little water after sowing which is required for the seeds to germinate.
7) Once germinated to an optimum size, transplant these seedlings into the main pot .
8) Through ring method, apply Maximus Granules (10 -15 gm) (near the roots and cover it with soil. Apply water after application. (Please refer to the MFG & EXP Date on the pack and application method in the product instruction leaflet)
9) Once the foliage develops well, spray Maximus Liquid 3-5 ml/litre of water ,on both the surface of the leaves. (Please refer to the MFG & EXP Date on the pack and application method in the product instruction leaflet).
MAXIMUS PRODUCT INTRUCTIONS-
Maximus Soil Mix
Application Method- Mix 15-20 cm top soil with help of spade
Dosage- For 5-6” Pots-100 gm; 9-10”- 150 gm ;12-14”- 200 gm;
For Vegetable Garden- 3-5 kg/m² ; Nursery Beds : 2-3 Kg/ m²
- Rich chemical free growing media helps to promote stronger roots.
- Clay minerals present prevents soil compaction, improves aeration and optimizes moisture retention in the soil.
- Decomposed organic matter provides nutrition to plants for healthy growth.
- Coco peat increases water holding capacity of soil, thus prevents frequent watering of plants.
Application Method- By ring method, near the roots of the plants
Dosage- For 5-6” Pots-10 to 15 gm; 9-10”- 15-20 gm ;12-14”- 20-25 gm;
For Broadcasting- 200 to 300 gms per M²area
- Oceanic extracts & root promoting substances available helps in triggered elongation and cell division; increases the root bulk and facilitates better uptake of soil nutrients & water by plants
- Granular soil formulation provides food to the soil microbes which help in organic matter decomposition, mineralization and helps in improving soil and plant health.
- Maximus Granules are safe to apply to indoor plants as well.
Application Method- Spray Method
Dosage- 3-5 ml/Litre of water on both the surface of the Leaves
- Eco Friendly Foliar Spray which helps make nutrient availability faster ; Amino acid present in the product, helps in increasing chlorophyll concentration in plants ,thus providing lush green, shiny and healthy plants.
- This also acts as an anti -stress agent by providing support to the plants during adverse conditions.
- Plant growth promoting substances promotes stronger and faster stem & leaf development, early flowering and robust fruit set.
Q. Where do you deliver?
We deliver all over India.
Q. Won't plants die during shipping?
Plants when packed well can be shipped around the world. We securely pack each plant with great care to make sure it reaches you in a healthy and happy condition. We only sell hardy plants online, and are confident that our plants will reach you feeling excited to be in a new home.
Q. Are these actual plant photographs?
All our photographs are owned by us and are of our own plants.
Q. My plant doesn't look like the one in the picture. Should I return it?
We try our best to give you a plant that looks like the one on our website. However, like us homo sapiens, each plant is unique and it's not possible for us display exact pictures for each plant.
Q. What is your replacement and returns policy?
Find it here.
Q. How long do you take to deliver?
Barring a few planters, we
Q. I exactly followed the care guide given by you, but my plant doesn't look healthy. What should I do?
Our care guides are a simplified version of what you should follow given our tropical humid climate in Mumbai. However, even small changes in light, temperature, water, humidity, fertilization, and insect infestation can all have an impact on your plant. If you just received your plant, please give it some time - every plant takes time to adjust to a new environment.
Q. Are there any chemicals in our plants?
All our herbs are 100% organic. Very few of our decorative plants may have been chemically treated, but that doesn't mean you have to do that too. Most plants will be quite happy with some cow-poop and vermicompost.
Q. My question is still not answered. What should I do?
Please contact us on +91 - 8448102103 or email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.