Coir Seedling Coins/Jiffy Seed Starter Grow Plugs
How to grow seeds?
Using 100% natural coconut based linen bags. These Pellets are made of sterile coco peat growing medium, enclosed in a decomposable linen bag. This net biodegrades in garden soil or compost, but it retains strength through the critical seedling and transplant stages. No pot is needed, and the growing medium offers great aeration and water retention. Speed and degree of decomposition will vary with soil or compost conditions.
- Dimensions: Diameter x Height = 4 cm x 1 cm.
- High-quality, standard, stable and professional training medium
- Expands significantly after adding water.
- Bio-degradable and environment friendly.
- Promotes great root development and quicker rooting due to the aeration that stimulates fibrous root development within the plug.
- Decreases crop cycle by up to 25% to produce stronger more compact plants.
- Minimizes transplant shock and root damage
- No mess, no fuss.
How to Use Coir Seedling Coins?
Step 1: Pour water in the seeds starter plug
Step 2: Insert seeds in the coin
Step 3: Water and care for the seedlings till they grow to a transplantable size
Step 4: Transplant the seedling without any root shock