We know you want to be eco-friendly, and we have just the pots to make it easier for you. Use this organic pot to grow your small plants but remember to keep a plate at the bottom and so that it collects the excess water. Looks great in your garden as well as in an indoor setting.
- Pots retain moisture and reduce watering requirements.
- 100% bio-degradable, eco-friendly and organic pots that transform into organic matter on decomposing.
- Made of high quality jute material, these bags will help in avoiding transplant shock to plants are moved into the ground with the bags.
- Light weight & easy to handle.
- Micro-pores in the for pots allow the roots to breathe and the air circulation makes the healthy plant and avoids most soil diseases.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor uses.
- Pro - tip: Plants inside the basket should only be sprinkled with water. Excess water will be drained out.
- Side: 6"
Q. Where do you deliver?
We deliver all over India.
Q. Won't plants die during shipping?
Plants when packed well can be shipped around the world. We securely pack each plant with great care to make sure it reaches you in a healthy and happy condition. We only sell hardy plants online, and are confident that our plants will reach you feeling excited to be in a new home.
Q. Are these actual plant photographs?
All our photographs are owned by us and are of our own plants.
Q. My plant doesn't look like the one in the picture. Should I return it?
We try our best to give you a plant that looks like the one on our website. However, like us homo sapiens, each plant is unique and it's not possible for us display exact pictures for each plant.
Q. What is your replacement and returns policy?
Find it here.
Q. How long do you take to deliver?
Barring a few planters, we
Q. I exactly followed the care guide given by you, but my plant doesn't look healthy. What should I do?
Our care guides are a simplified version of what you should follow given our tropical humid climate in Mumbai. However, even small changes in light, temperature, water, humidity, fertilization, and insect infestation can all have an impact on your plant. If you just received your plant, please give it some time - every plant takes time to adjust to a new environment.
Q. Are there any chemicals in our plants?
All our herbs are 100% organic. Very few of our decorative plants may have been chemically treated, but that doesn't mean you have to do that too. Most plants will be quite happy with some cow-poop and vermicompost.
Q. My question is still not answered. What should I do?
Please contact us on +91 - 8448102103 or email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.